Penn Wynne Elementary School in Lower Merion Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, is located on 7.5 acres in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. This lovely Main Line area is just minutes away from Philadelphia. Our region is historically important from the early colonial days through the Revolutionary War and beyond.
To celebrate the completion of a multi-million dollar "Additions and Alterations Project", the Penn Wynne community joined together on October 20, 2002, to rededicate our school. A wonderful afternoon celebration included student ensembles, the return of retired staff, tours of the school and visits from generations of Penn Wynne families and friends.
The Penn Wynne Elementary School was built in 1931, with the first renovation completed in 1951.