PW Classroom Expansion
Due to increasing enrollment, the District is beginning to review several options for accommodating growth, particularly at the elementary school levels. An immediate priority is providing additional classroom space at Penn Wynne Elementary School, where there has been significant enrollment growth in recent years. The administration is recommending the installation of temporary classrooms at Penn Wynne with an eye on permanent classroom expansion in the next few years.
Please continue to visit this page for updates related to classroom expansion at Penn Wynne.
For any comments or concerns regarding the Penn Wynne construction process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Penn Wynne Community Meeting Presentation - June 16, 2016
- Facilities Committee Presentation - June 9, 2016
- Public Works Session - Facilities and Enrollment Growth Update - June 6, 2016
- Facilities Committee Presentation - May 12, 2016
- Facilities Committee Presentation - April 14, 2016
- Special Meeting of the Board - Options Presentation - April 4, 2016
- Special Meeting of the Board - Enrollment Growth - April 4, 2016
- Facilities Update - March 14, 2016
- Facilities Committee Presentation - March 10, 2016
- Project Update to Federation of Civic Associations - 2/22/16
- Project Update to PW Civic Association - 2/4/16
- Temporary modular classroom design concepts – January 7, 2016
- Penn Wynne Expansion Concepts - Presentation to School Board - December 17, 2015
- Presentation to Penn Wynne Civic Association/Penn Wynne HSA regarding concepts for classroom expansion - January 5, 2016