Lower Merion School District is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases. You can now pay for items such as laptop insurance, Summer School, SPIES and more using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency - Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
For links to pay all technology associated fees, please visit the Technology Fees page.