This year, Merion is using PTCFast.com for online scheduling of parent/teacher conference. You can use the code to the right that corresponds to your child's teacher to register at www.ptcfast.com/reg1.
- The site will be accessible on Wednesday, October 31 at 5:00 pm. You will not be able to access the site before the 31st.
- Once you go to the website, you will be asked for a classroom Entry Code. After you have typed in the code, click submit. Each teacher has a different code. Teacher codes are on the back of this letter.
- You will then be asked to fill in the boxes as indicated (student first name, student last name, parent name and email address). After you have typed in the information, click submit.
- You will then receive an e-mail with the subject header “Select Date/Time for Teacher Conference Now”.
- Once you open the e-mail, you should click “Click here to select conference time”.
- You will then see a schedule of times and dates.
- Slots that have already been selected will be “unavailable”. Please select a slot that is indicated by “Available”.
- If you have another child at Merion, you can click “Add a different student”. You will again be asked for an Entry Code. After you have typed in the code, click submit. This will enable you to see schedules side-by-side for multiple teachers.
- Confirm your selection(s) by clicking Confirm Selections.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your appointment time(s).
- A reminder will be sent via e-mail the day before your conference.
- Deadline for registering is Wednesday, November 14th by noon.
- The site is only open during the conference scheduling window next week (10-31-18 through 11-14-18 by noon).
- If you have any questions, please call the main office at 610-645-1470 and Bev or Brooke will be happy to assist you.