Please review the steps listed below prior to logging in to the online system (www.ptcfast.com/reg1) for scheduling a parent conference. You will be able to access the system at 5:00 pm on Monday, February 24.
- Once you go to the website listed above you will be asked for an Entry Code. After you have typed in the code, click submit. Each teacher has a different code, codes are listed on the back of this letter.
- You will then be asked to fill in the boxes as indicated (student first name, student last name, parent name and email address). After you have typed in the information, click submit.
- You will then receive an e-mail with the subject header "Select Date/Time for Teacher Conference Now".
- Once you open the e-mail, you should click "Click here to select conference time".
- You will then see a schedule of times and dates.
- Slots that have already been selected will be "unavailable". Please select a slot that is indicated by "Available".
- If you have another child at Merion, you can click "Add a different student". You will again be asked for an Entry Code. After you have typed in the code, click submit. This will enable you to see schedules side-by-side for multiple teachers.
- Confirm your selection(s) by clicking Confirm Selections.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your appointment time(s).
- A reminder will be sent via e-mail the day before your conference.
- Deadline for registering is Friday, March 6, 2020.
- Classroom codes are also available on the Merion office Blackboard under Parent Info.
- Remember to bring your child with you to the conference.
If you have any questions, please call the main office at 610-645-1470 and Bev or Brooke will be happy to assist you.
|PTC Code||Teacher Name||Grade|