Some sample essential questions from past projects...
- How is research in a scientific lab conducted? What skills are important to be successful in this field?
- What is an effective way to teach flute to a beginner and to learn more sophisticated ways of playing?
- How can the design process be used to address and improve environmental issues?
- What are the most important aspects of running a small business and how is it done successfully?
- How does a teacher accommodate the various ways in which students learn?
- How does one create music that conveys emotion and meaning to an audience?
- How is a therapy dog trained, and how can a therapy dog be used to help people?
- What does it take to facilitate a successful art show?
- How do the Lower Merion Conservancy's efforts to preserve open space benefit the community?
- How can I effectively coach baseball to younger children?
- What are the benefits and potential problems of using non-western medicine in the United States?
- How does a director use his resources (script, notes, actors) to shape a play into something unique, and form his own directorial vision?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of going to a school in Philadelphia vs. a LMSD school?
- How does one develop new client relationships and maintain existing ones in a corporate non-profit setting?