Dear LMSD Parents/Guardians,
Prior to welcoming more students back to in-person instruction next week, we are asking all parents/guardians to check the PowerSchool Parent Portal for important information regarding your student(s).
Spring Pathway Assignment:
- For each student, you will see the Pathway to which they are assigned starting the week of March 22, 2021.
- Please note that some students who have requested a Pathway Change may be on waiting list. Those students should continue on the Pathway assigned in PowerSchool. Families will be notified if/when a change has been approved.
- Pathway Assignment Key:
- A - Return to School
- B - LMSD at Home
- C – Middle School Spring Remote
- D - Return to School (Special Schedule per IEP)
- E – LMVA
- If you believe there is an error in your student's pathway assignment, please call the main office at their school.
- Check your student's bus information. Their bus number, bus stop location and pickup/drop-off time may be different.
- If you have questions about your student's bus information, please call 610-645-1940 during business hours Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, March 22nd: "Return to School" students will have a virtual asynchronous day
- Tuesday, March 23rd: Students in grades 1-5 will begin full-day in-person instruction on (Kindergarten remains AM or PM).
- Friday, March 26th: Virtual asynchronous day
Middle School and High School:
- Friday, March 19th: No school for students
- Monday, March 22nd: "Return to School" students will begin full in-person instruction
- Monday, March 22nd: Regular synchronous instruction day
Finally, we urge you to bookmark or print out the Daily Screening Tool. To protect the health and safety of our school community, all students must be screened each morning before deciding whether to attend in-person school. If a student exhibits any symptoms listed in the screening tool, they should be kept home.
Robert L. Copeland