Last Friday, August 28, the Central League announced that we were postponing the start of the fall season, and we were asking the PIAA for an alternative season for the fall sports. You can find the statement here.
The LMSD plan for the fall season to continue to keep our students engaged and the positive mental health benefits for our students.
- Fall voluntary workouts will continue for each team:
- 2 times per week for each team
- Workouts will run 1½ hours
- Workouts will follow phase 2 of the LMSD Athletics Health and Safety Plan
- Workouts will start at 4pm and end at 5:30pm
- Workouts will run from 9/8 through 10/2
- Team Schedules
- Cheerleading Tuesday & Thursday
- Cross Country Tuesday & Thursday
- Field Hockey Monday & Wednesday
- Football Tuesday & Wednesday
- Boys Soccer Wednesday & Friday
- Girls Soccer Tuesday and Thursday
- Tennis Group 1 Monday & Wednesday; Group 2 Tuesday & Thursday
- Volleyball Monday & Wednesday
- Golf Coaches will share dates based on course availability
- Starting September 14th, we will provide transportation to and from practice for any student that needs it
- Any student needing transportation please contact your coach or Mrs. Shannon in the athletic/activities office
- Busses will pick up students at 3:15 and the return run will depart school at 6pm.
We will continue to work with the Central League, PIAA District 1, and the PIAA to advocate for alternative competition options. If health metrics or health guidance changes, we will continue to communicate any updates with our student-athletes, families, and staff.