Applications for parking passes for the 2021-2022 school year will be accepted in the Athletic office beginning June 1st to August 27th, 2021.
You must provide include the following documentation in the application packet to be considered for a parking pass.
- Completed and signed application (PDF).
- Copy of a valid driver's license (a permit will not suffice)
- Copy of registration/owner's information for EACH vehicle on the application
- Copy of insurance information for EACH vehicle on the application
- Parking fee of $55.00. May submit cash, check/money order (made payable to Harriton High School), or payment receipt/verification from MySchoolBucks .
The seniors will be given the first opportunity to receive a pass. If there are more applications received than parking spots, a lottery will be held as we want to make certain every eligible senior has the same opportunity to obtain a pass.
If there are any remaining parking passes, the juniors will then be given an opportunity to obtain a parking pass. If there are more junior applications received than available parking spots, a lottery will be held.
All students receiving a pass will be notified via school email after August 27th as to when and where to pick up their pass.
If you have any questions, please contact Harriton's Athletic Office at 610-658-3976.