- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 1066
- School Hours: 8:15 am - 3:05 pm
325 Tower Lane
Narberth, PA 19072
The purpose of the Welsh Valley HSA is to further cooperation and understanding between the Welsh Valley Middle School and the home; to enrich and strengthen quality education for all students; to connect with and work cooperatively with other district schools or organizations to work towards a common purpose; and to connect with and work cooperatively with administration to further the educational aims of the school and district. The Welsh Valley HSA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability.
In pursuit of these goals, the HSA shall:
- Act as a liaison between the home and the school,
- Offer a forum for presentation and discussion of school and district issues,
- Enhance a sense of community within the school,
- Represent our school in the community,
- Encourage, recruit and organize parent leadership.
More information about the HSA can be found on our website under Parent Info. If you wish to sign up for Dragonbites, our weekly e-letter, please add your name to our listserve by going to the WVMS website and entering your email address.
HSA Officers for 2019-2020
- Co-President: Mrs. Sandy Marcus email@example.com
- Co-President: Mrs. Karnit Biran firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President: Mrs. Caroline Berens email@example.com
- Vice President, School Store: Mrs. Elizabeth Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Treasurer: Mrs. Amanda Hines email@example.com
- Co-Treasurer: Mrs. Kristie Gehlhaus firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Mrs. Jackie Kestenbaum email@example.com
- At-large members: Mrs. Rachel Lester, Mrs. Mandy Meiler, Mrs. Jenia Keating