Top Bar

Bala Cynwyd Middle School



A classroom pass must be used when moving about the building during assigned classroom time. No student should be in the halls or unassigned area without a signed pass. Students must have their teacher’s permission and sign-out on the classroom sign-out sheet before leaving. The back of the Guide to BC can act as your hall-pass when signed. Students can leave their hall passes in the binder bins located outside of each restroom in order to avoid having to take them into the bathroom.