After School Policy
Students are permitted to remain in the building or on the school grounds after 3:05 PM for the following reasons:
- Students are involved with inter-scholastic or intramural athletics
- Students are involved with school sponsored extra-curricular activities
- Students have scheduled appointments with a teacher, counselor, or administrator
- Students have been assigned an after-school detention
- Students are working in the library homework club
Students involved in any of these activities and who finish their activity before 4:30 PM must report to the library homework club until 4:30 PM. Students in the library homework club must take the 4:30 PM bus home.
Students who violate this policy will be reported to the office for disciplinary action.