Health Testing and Screening Programs
- Health Screening - November
- Scoliosis Screening - May
The following programs are mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and will be conducted during the school year:
- Physical Examinations - Grade 6 and all new entrants.
- Growth & BMI Assessment - All grade levels.
- Vision Screening - All grade levels.
- Scoliosis Screening - Grades 6 and 7 with parent written permission. Parents will be informed by letter when the screening is to take place.
- Hearing Screening - Grade 7 and selected grade levels
- Dental Screening - Grade 7