Students must be in attendance before the end of the fourth class period (11:27 am) to participate in sports competitions, practices and extracurricular activities.
- All middle school activities must end no later than 10:00 PM unless approved by the Principal.
- A minimum of two faculty members should be present at all activities.
- A form of application for a school activity to be scheduled after school hours must first be completed and presented to the Principal in order to have such an activity approved.
- Pupils who have been suspended or who have been restricted for disciplinary infractions are denied attendance at school activities and programs, in school and after school.
- Once students have entered the building and attend an activity, they must remain in the building until the activity is over. Exceptions are made if the parents come inside to pick them up before the activity ends.
- Family and community attendance at school activities is encouraged. Spectators are expected to behave in an appropriate manner and respect our students, visiting teams, coaches and teachers. PIAA rules do limit the amount of face paint a spectator can display to school colors and a logo on the cheek or forehead. Spectators are not allowed to attend games in full face paint of any color
- Initiate a conversation with the classroom teacher.
- Initiate a conversation with the coach.
- Work out a schedule to attend practice and improve academic standing
- Utilize Academic Recovery time
- Attend the Homework Club Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday and then return to practice at 4:30 if applicable.