TO LEAVE SCHOOL DURING THE SCHOOL DAY - HARRITON ONLY (For urgent situations only)
- Students must first come to the Main Office and speak with an administrator before the parent is called to obtain a car pass.
- If an administrator is not available, a car pass may NOT be obtained.
- Students may NOT transport other students without the express permission from both parents (parents of driver and parents of passenger)
- Car passes are limited to thirty (30) minutes to leave school and go home only.
- Students are not permitted to miss class to secure/use a car pass.
- Students violating this policy will no longer be able to secure a car pass and may be subject to disciplinary consequences.
- If you must only go out to your car to retrieve an item, you must follow the above procedures, but you will only have 5 minutes out at your car.