Top Bar

Lower Merion School District


Change of Address or Contact Information

When you originally registered your child/children in Lower Merion School District, you were required to provide proof of your residency in Lower Merion Township or the Borough of Narberth. If you move within Lower Merion School District, you must provide proof of residency for your new address, along with a completed Change of Information form.

Acceptable proofs of residency are:

  • A copy of a deed, real estate tax bill or sewer rental bill
  • A copy of a fully executed lease agreement (all pages)*
  • A current utility bill (electric, water, gas, oil, phone, cable)

When you know you will be moving, please contact the Central Registration office at 610-658-3996 to provide the necessary documents.

Please be aware your child's address and bus transportation cannot be changed until new proof of residency is received and verified.

*The lease must contain your landlord's telephone number, list your child(ren) as occupants, and include the page where both you and the landlord have signed.

Change of Information Form

Need to update your information? Please fill out and submit the Change of Information Form. Be sure to include any supporting documentation if you are submitting an address change.