LMSD Registration Office
301 E. Montgomery Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003
New registrants please click here for important, new information regarding the 2018-19 student registration process.
All registrations for grades K-12 for the 2018-2019 school year take place at the LMSD Central Registration office located at 301 E Montgomery Ave in Ardmore. Registration is by appointment only.
Kindergarten and 1st grade registration (for new students only) for the 2019-2020 school year begins in February 2019.
To register for school, a new student must be:
- A resident of Lower Merion School District (Proof of residency is required)
- 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019 for Kindergarten
- 6 years old on or before September 1, 2019 for 1st Grade
If you currently reside in Lower Merion School District, the first step is completing the online registration application. Please click the correct button below for the school year for which you are enrolling your child.
After the application is received and reviewed by our office, you will be contacted with instructions to set an appointment at our office to present the required registration documents. Please read our FAQ for additional details.
Kindergarten is a half-day program
- AM Session: 9:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
- PM Session: 12:45 p.m. - 3:35 p.m.