New registrants please click here for important, new information regarding the 2018-19 student registration process.
All registrations for Kindergarten and 1st Grade for the 2018-2019 school year take place at the LMSD Central Registration office located at 301 E Montgomery Ave in Ardmore.
Registration is by appointment only.
To register for school, a new student must be:
- A resident of Lower Merion School District (Proof of residency is required)
- 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018 for Kindergarten
- 6 years old on or before September 1, 2018 for 1st Grade
Students currently enrolled in a LMSD Kindergarten program do not need to register again for first grade.
Parents/Guardians should make every effort to register their child during the school-specific dates listed below. This will ensure you receive orientation information and will also assist in classroom planning.
Please see the FAQ list below for additional information on K/1 registration:
|Monday, Feb. 5 - Friday, Feb. 23|
LMSD Closed 2/19
|Penn Valley Elementary|
Penn Wynne Elementary
|Monday, Feb. 26 - Friday, Mar. 16|
|Belmont Hills Elementary|
|Monday, Mar. 19 - Friday, April 6|
LMSD Closed 3/30
LMSD Registration Office
301 E. Montgomery Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003
- K & 1st grade registration for the 2018-19 school year will begin in February 2018.
- Registration for grades 2-12 for the 2018-19 school year will begin in April 2018.