Request the Use of an LMSD Facility
LMSD facilities available for use by community groups include interior spaces such as gymnasiums and auditoriums, and exterior spaces such as sports fields, running tracks, tennis courts and parking lots in accordance with Board of School Directors Policy # 713 - Access to School Facilities.
Facilities will only be made available if not required for school related activities. In all cases, school related activities shall have priority of use for facilities.
Groups must provide proof of adequate insurance and pay fees based on the Board of School Directors Policy # 713 and the accompanying Administrative Regulation.
To request the use of a facility, contact the Operations Department at 610-645-1980 or email@example.com. An Operations personnel will provide information that will allow a requester to use the web-based system, FS Direct, for requesting the use of a facility.
- FS Direct website
- Board Policy #713 - Access to School Facilities
- Administrative Regulation #713 - Access to School Facilities
- AR713 Attachment A - Access to Facilities
- AR713 Attachment C - Facilities Fees
- Administrative Regulations #713 - Quick Reference Guide