Reasons to Join the LMSD Team
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Lower Merion School District! We are proud to be one of the fastest growing school districts in Pennsylvania with a diverse and dynamic district community. We are proud of our achievements that regard Lower Merion as a place of professionalism, accomplishment, and support, including:
- LMSD schools have been named "No Place for Hate" schools by the Anti-Defamation League, an initiative aimed at creating and sustaining inclusive school environments.
- U.S. News and World Report have repeatedly ranked Lower Merion and Harriton High Schools among the best at both state and national levels.
- Highly competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package for self and family.
- Eleven schools providing challenging, multi-disciplinary academic programs and dynamic, co-curricular experience to more than 8,800 students.
- State-of-the-art classrooms and well maintained classrooms and science labs, lecture halls, greenhouses, television studios and multimedia production facilities, high-performance athletic facilities, and much more!
Inclusivity & Belonging
LMSD values diversity in the workplace and has a firm commitment to equal opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process. The District strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of race; color; creed; religion; sex; age; national origin; ethnicity; marital status; sexual orientation, including gender expression or identity; honorably discharged veteran or military status; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability. Please contact Kyra Gordon for accommodation requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (610) 645-1931
301 E. Montgomery Ave., Ardmore, PA 19003