Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Lower Merion School District . We are proud to be one of the fastest growing school districts in Pennsylvania with a diverse and dynamic district community. We are proud of our achievements that regard Lower Merion as a place of professionalism, accomplishment, and support, including:
- All ten LMSD schools have been named "No Place for Hate" schools by the Anti-Defamation League, an initiative aimed at creating and sustaining inclusive school environments.
- U.S. News and World Report have repeatedly ranked Lower Merion and Harriton High Schools among the best at both state and national levels.
- Highly competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package for self and family.
- Ten schools providing challenging, multi-disciplinary academic programs and dynamic, co-curricular experience to more than 8,800 students.
- State-of-the-art classrooms and well maintained classrooms and science labs, lecture halls, greenhouses, television studios and multimedia production facilities, high-performance athletic facilities, and much more!