SAVE THE DATE
Feb. 17, 2022
LMSD Health Services and Eric's Rx Shoppe will be holding a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Thursday, February 17, 2022, at Lower Merion High School from noon until 4:00 p.m. The following Pfizer vaccines will be available (no J&J or Moderna):
- First or second doses of the Pfizer pediatric vaccine for children ages 5-11.
- Third (immunocompromised) doses of the Pfizer pediatric vaccine for children ages 5-11 who are immunocompromised and received their second dose at least 28 days ago.
- Third (booster) doses of the Pfizer vaccine for ages 12+ who received their last dose more than five months ago.
- Fourth (booster) dose of the Pfizer vaccine for anyone 12 and up who is immunocompromised and received their third (immunocompromised) dose more than five months ago.
- Initial or second doses of the Pfizer vaccine (ages 12+). Second doses for those who received their first dose at least 21 days ago.
Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or will need to print out this consent form and bring a signed copy with them. Pre-registration will be required and a registration link will be shared soon.
The Pfizer vaccines will be administered in the cafeteria by LMSD nurses and community health care professionals.
- Participants will be required to stay in the Kobe Bryant gymnasium for 15 minutes following administration of the vaccine for observation.
Enter the high school campus off of Montgomery Ave. at School House Lane. Follow signs to parking lots D or E, depending on available spaces. Do not park in the front of the high school or enter through the high school.
Everyone will be required to wear face masks that fully cover the mouth and nose at all times while on school property.
ADDITIONAL VACCINE CLINICS:
For a list of other vaccination clinics in Montgomery County, click here.