On Friday, May 21, 2021, Lower Merion School District will be offering a COVID-19 vaccine clinic in the Lower Merion High School cafeteria from 1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
This clinic is open to two groups:
1) This is a second dose clinic for people age 16+ who received their first dose at the LMSD clinic on April 30, 2021.
- If you fall into this group, you are already registered to attend this clinic at the same time you were scheduled for your first dose.
- Bring your identification and the vaccination card you received on April 30.
- Anyone under age 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
2) This is also a first dose clinic for people age 12+.
- This first-dose clinic is open to all residents of Lower Merion and Narberth, and to any students who attend schools in Lower Merion or Narberth
- If you are registered for this clinic, please arrive at your scheduled time
- If you are not registered, walk-ups will be registered on-site
- If you receive a first dose at this clinic, you must return to Lower Merion High School for your second dose on June 11, 2021, between 3:30 and 7:00 p.m. for a second dose.