Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
LMSD encourages all eligible members of the school community to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If your student was vaccinated outside of an LMSD vaccination clinic, please send proof of vaccination to email@example.com. While families are not required to share this information, it will help LMSD Health Services with planning and with contact tracing for the 2021-2022 school year. The information will be kept confidential, with the exception of information that is required by the Montgomery County Office of Public Health.
We also urge families to practice mask-wearing as appropriate and to continue frequent handwashing and physical distancing. Masks are required on LMSD buses and may be required under certain circumstances in schools. All students and staff should screen daily for symptoms of COVID-19 and should stay home and consult their healthcare provider if symptoms are present.
All cases of COVID-19 among students and staff should be reported immediately to the LMSD COVID-19 Healthline by calling 610-645-1973 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health & Safety Plan (Approved July 19, 2021)
- Daily Home Screening for Students
- Daily Home Screening for Staff
- LMSD COVID-19 Dashboard
- Montgomery County COVID-19 Data Hub
- Montgomery County Vaccine Information
- Montgomery County Office of Public Health
- Pennsylvania Department of Health COVID-19 Update
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) Info
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia: Responding to COVID-19
- Social/Emotional & Mental Health Supports
- Comcast Internet Essentials
- LMSD Health Services Cold & Flu Season Information
- Virtual Learning Toolkit