Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Lower Merion Nutritional Services is offering free meals, which may be picked up by appointment at Lower Merion High School.
Pick-up times can be scheduled from 9:45 to 10:30 a.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays. The pick-up location is the driveway loop by the Kobe Bryant gymnasium entrance.
You can make an appointment at this link for a food pick up or by calling the Nutritional Services Office at 610-645-1990. The appointment form will be open Thursday afternoon through midnight Sunday. Families will need to schedule appointments each week. You will have the option to pick up five breakfasts and five lunches on Monday or Tuesday AND the option to pick up two breakfasts and two lunches on either Wednesday or Thursday.
Students who are in an LMSD school for a full day (Grades 6-12, EDK and some special education students) can receive a free standard breakfast and lunch on school days. Meals must be pre-ordered using MySchoolAccount. Standard meals will have a price of $0. Al a carte items are not free and your account will be charged accordingly.
Families who need internet access may qualify for the Internet Essentials program sponsored by the District. For additional information, call the Office of School and Community relations at 610-645-1977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge families to practice mask-wearing, frequent handwashing and maintaining physical distance. Students will be required to wear face coverings upon their return to in-person instruction. Practicing these habits now will help mitigate risk to the entire community and facilitate a safe reopening.
- Montgomery County COVID-19 Testing Site Schedule
- LMSD Health & Safety Plan
- Virtual Learning Toolkit
- Social/Emotional & Mental Health Supports
- LMSD COVID-19 Dashboard
- Reopening FAQs
- Reopening Planning 2020-21: Instructional Program Update
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia: Responding to COVID-19
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) Info
- Pennsylvania Department of Health COVID-19 Update
- Montgomery County Office of Public Health
- Comcast Internet Essentials
- LMSD Health Services Cold & Flu Season Information
- Daily Home Screening for Students
- Daily Home Screening for Staff
- Phased Return Plan
- Winter Sports Return to Play Protocols