Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
The Lower Merion Board of School Directors has voted to start the 2020-21 school year with all virtual instruction through at least October 5, 2020.
The District is distributing free meals to children on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the rear of Lower Merion High School, 315 E. Montgomery Avenue. Follow signs for the pool and staff will be on hand to direct you.
Families who need internet access may qualify for the Internet Essentials program sponsored by the District. For additional information, call the Office of School and Community relations at 610-645-1977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge families to practice mask-wearing, frequent handwashing and maintaining physical distance. Students will be required to wear face coverings upon their return to in-person instruction. Practicing these habits now will help mitigate risk to the entire community and facilitate a safe reopening.
- LMSD Health & Safety Plan
- Virtual Learning Toolkit
- Social/Emotional & Mental Health Supports
- LMSD COVID-19 Dashboard
- Reopening FAQs
- Reopening Planning 2020-21: Instructional Program Update
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia: Responding
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) Info
- Pennsylvania Department of Health COVID-19 Update
- Montgomery County Office of Public Health
- Comcast Internet Essentials
- LMSD Health Services Cold & Flu Season Information