We are pleased to introduce Family Connection from Naviance, a web based service designed especially for students and parents. Family Connection is a comprehensive website that you and your child can use to help make decisions about careers and colleges, as well as assist students in learning more about their learning style and personality. Family Connection is linked with the Student Services Office, and is a service that we use to track and analyze data about college and career plans.
In order to protect the security and privacy of student information, each student (and parent/guardian) is required to register with a unique registration code before they can create a username and password. It is up to the counseling office to activate student/parent/guardian registration codes and distribute those codes to each family. Students have read and write access, while parents/guardians have read only access.
- Web address (this will take you directly to the login page):
- Click on "NEED TO REGISTER"- enter the registration code (obtain code from your School Counselor).
- Enter in your email address and then confirm it again.
- Create a password and confirm once again.
- Click on "I ACCEPT".
- Check COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- For multiple children- View information for choose a child- "GO"
- Learning Style Inventory
- Career Interest Profile
- Personality Inventory
- Resume Builder
- College search engine- College SuperMatch
- College Enrichment Programs
- College Application Process
- PrepMe- PSAT, SAT and ACT preparation
- Message Board
- College data collection