Personal & Mental Health
Specialists are available to help students and families address issues including health, mental health, substance use, crisis intervention and assistance with daily needs, such as housing or meals.
Your counselor is your first point of contact and can connect you to helpful resources within and outside of the school district.
The school district team also includes:
- School nurse
- Special education department
- School psychologist
- School mental health specialists
- Social worker
See The Counselor's Role section for descriptions of these team members.
School counselors can link you to community resources for:
- Basic and emergency needs
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Mental health
- Suicide prevention
The Forms & Documents tab includes these important forms:
- Student Assistance Referral (START) form - this confidential form lets counselors know that a student may need assistance...
- Request of release of information from the school district
- Request of release of information to the school district