2019-20 Budget Information
For security purposes, some documents have been redacted.
PDE-2028 is the form the District is required to submit to the PA Department of Education with the annual budget detail information. (Changes several times a year.)
Annual Financial Reports are listed to the left and shows detailed actual financial and expenditure information for the fiscal year.
Audited Financial Statements also can be found to the left, are the annual financial reports conducted by an independent auditor who examines the financial record and business transactions of the District.
The Budget Book is posted to the website annually to provide additional details regarding school finance, the budget process and other information that impacts the District.
- 2019-20 Budget Book
- 2019-20 Final Budget (unsigned)
- 2019-20 Final Budget Presentation 6-10-19
- 2019-20 Final Budget FAQ
- Notice to Adopt Final 2019-20 Budget 5-26-19
- 2019-20 Proposed Final Budget Presentation 4-29-19
- 2019-20 Proposed General Fund Budget
- Budget Resolution 1-28-19
- Initial Budget Presentation 1-28-19
- Moody's Investors Services Updated Credit Opinion
Email us at email@example.com.
The purpose of these meetings is to review the Budget for each of the departments listed. Presentations will be on the following times/dates:
- Wednesday, March 13 - Operations
- Wednesday, April 3 - Student Services
- Wednesday, April 24 - Staffing/IT
- Wednesday, May 15 - Curriculum & Instruction