Welcome to Black Rock Middle School Home & School Association (Black Rock HSA). The purpose of the Black Rock HSA is to further cooperation and understanding between the Black Rock Middle School (BRMS) and the home; to enrich and strengthen quality education for all students; to connect with and work cooperatively with other district schools or organizations to work towards a common purpose; and to connect with and work cooperatively with administration to further the educational aims of the school and district.
In pursuit of these goals, the HSA shall:
- Act as a liaison between the home and the school,
- Offer an accessible forum for presentation and discussion of school and district issues,
- Create and maintain a sense of community within the school,
- Advocate and support our school and families in the community,
- Encourage, recruit, and organize parent/guardian leadership.
Great News...if you have a student at BRMS, you are a member of the HSA! If you are interested in volunteering your time, please contact us at BlackRockHSA@gmail.com