Belmont Hills' students have an opportunity to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities:
|School Street Singers Chorus
|3rd & 4th
|Before school rehearsals in Winter & Spring; concert in school and evening performance for families
|Mr. Diaz, BH Vocal Music teacher
|Choice of band or orchestra; In-school practices plus before school practices closer to the Spring concert
|Ms. Joseph, BH Instrumental Music teacher
|Before school; Rotation of competitive and cooperative games
|Mr. Esibill, BH PE teacher
|First LEGO League
|After school; Learn about STEM; District competition in Spring
|After school; students read a variety of books and practice answering questions to prepare for District competition in Spring
|Mrs. Torello-McClanahan, BH Librarian
|National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) Chapter
2nd, 3rd & 4th
|After school; Harriton HS students mentor BH students in STEM and 'Building Belonging'
|Mr. Nate Bantoe, HHS teacher
All Belmont Hills' students have an opportunity to showcase their talents to the student body and their families.
- BH Talent Show – Facilitated by our famous Home and School Association, all students are invited to participate in this evening event.
- Whole School Morning Meetings – Each month, different grade level students lead these meeting
- First Grade Famous African American Assembly – First graders research, write and perform at this annual assembly for the rest of the school
- Third Grade Wax Museum - a tradition that students look forward to choosing a person, researching and writing a speech and then memorizing it to perform for the students in the day time and parents in the evening.
- Science Fair – Third and fourth graders have the option to experience the Scientific Process and then present their findings at school.
- School Garden - Kindergarten takes care of our school garden and participates in a butterfly life cycle unit.