About the Alumni Association
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
This enduring District motto continues to characterize LMSD alumni. Harriton and LM graduates are everywhere around the globe, serving and leading in almost every imaginable field and discipline. In this spirit, the Lower Merion/Harriton High School Alumni Association serves to keep our alumni connected and foster continued service to the school community. The Distinguished Alumni Award Program, Honor Line, Student Mentoring Program and Annual Newsletter are examples of activities undertaken by the Association to achieve these goals. The Association consists of Lower Merion and Harriton alumni, and is run by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Lower Merion/Harriton Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Joni Rash Blum, President, LM '69
- Susan Freeland Barber, LM '96
- Patricia Milden DiPuppo, LM '57
- Charlotte Weitz Kolson, LM '69
- Nancy Lanard, LM '75
- Lynn A. Leonard, LM '78
- John Jackson, H '61
- Susan Cohen Rose, LM '79
- Kayla Muchnick Seidman, LM '85
- Gail Mosler Singer, LM '69
- Michele Fayer Voron, LM '66
- Peggy Gold Wahrman, LM '84
- Bill Patterson, LM '65
- Valerie Kargher, LM '69
You can support the Alumni Association via one of the following options:
- 1 Year Contribution for $15
- Annual Recurring Contribution for $15
- Click here for the contribution/donation form
- Donate via PayPal
- Donate via Venmo
- Venmo Account: @LMHalumni
- Please put your name, school and class in the body of your payment
- NOTE: In order to contribute/donate via Venmo, please login in to your personal Venmo account, search for @LMHalumni and proceed with the transaction.
- All donations will go towards the Alumni Association's COVID-19 Relief Fund helping families-in-need in the LMSD community.