Committee for Special Education (CSE)
The Committee for Special Education (CSE) is a parent-led volunteer organization serving families of children with IEPs, GIEPs, and/or 504 Service Agreements in Lower Merion School District since 1972. CSE helps families advocate for their children to obtain resources and services through training and parent/guardian supports. We work to expand opportunities for children and young adults with special needs. The CSE website provides information about upcoming events and laws/policies that affect families of children with educational, social, emotional, or medical needs.
Pennsylvania Association for Gifted Education
The Pennsylvania Association for Gifted Education is a nonprofit advocacy organization dedicated to helping gifted learners, parents and educators. An affiliate of National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC), since 1951, PAGE has assisted countless parents, teachers and administrators in helping Pennsylvania’s gifted learners reach their full potential. We do this through our free Helpline, our network of local affiliates, annual conferences, and effective advocacy.
- Pennsylvania Department of Education: Gifted Education
- Pennsylvania Association for Gifted Education (PAGE)
- Hoagies Gifted Education Page
- National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC)
- Northwestern University Center for Talent Development
- Duke University Talent Identification Program
- Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth
- Supporting Emotional Needs of Gifted