The Lower Merion Board of School Directors will return to in-person Board Meetings beginning with the Monday, April 12, 2021, Education Committee & Supplementary Regular Board Meeting. As we transition back, please keep in mind this is a "trial" meeting. The format may need to evolve and/or look a little different moving forward.
The meeting will be held at 8:00 p.m. in the Lower Merion High School Auditorium, livestreamed and available via Zoom.
The following is important information to consider in choosing how you would like to attend:
- The number of people allowed in the auditorium is limited. At this time, 100 residents can be in attendance (this number excludes the Board, Cabinet and Presenters).
- All participants will be required to wear a mask throughout the meeting.
- If giving in-person public comment, residents will be required to sign in. Public comment will be taken at a single podium; therefore, participants must wear a mask and follow the directional arrows for added safety.
- For those not in attendance, time will also be allotted for public comment via the Zoom chat feature and read aloud by District personnel or the District solicitor.
- The auditorium seating is currently marked for student use. Attendees may not remove any of the markings or sit in areas that are marked off.
Here is a list of the upcoming in person Board Meetings through the summer: Any changes to location will be posted to the District website.
- April 19, 2021: Regular Business Board Meeting
- May 10, 2021: Education Committee & Supplementary Regular Board Meeting
- May 17, 2021: Regular Business Board Meeting
- June 14, 2021: Regular Business Board Meeting
- July 19, 2021: Regular Business Board Meeting
- August 16, 2021: Regular Business Board Meeting