LMSD Second Dose COVID Vaccine Clinics
Second Dose Information:
June 4, 2021
4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
For people who had their first dose on May 14
June 11, 2021
3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
For people who had their first dose on May 21
- If you registered for your first dose, you are already registered for your second dose.
- If you were a "walk-in" for the first dose, you may "walk-in" for your second dose between 3:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on the appropriate date.
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Please bring your vaccination card that was given to you when you received your first dose.
- If your child has a disability that requires accommodations at the vaccine clinic, please contact Terry Quinlan at 610 645-1829. A quiet room is available for vaccination of students who are sensory sensitive and/or students who have special needs.
First Dose Information:
Walk-ins for vaccine first doses will be accepted at both June clinics from 3:30-5:30 p.m.; however, the second dose will not be available at Lower Merion High School.
Individuals who receive their first dose at LMHS on June 4 or June 11 may go to Eric's RX in Horsham, Pa., or may contact a health care provider or pharmacy of their choice to receive the second dose.
- The Pfizer vaccines will be administered in the cafeteria by LMSD Health Services Staff and other volunteer licensed healthcare professionals from the community.
- Participants will be required to stay in the designated area of the high school for 15 minutes following administration of the vaccine for observation.
Enter the high school campus off of Montgomery Ave. at School House Lane. Follow signs to parking lots D or E, depending on available spaces. Do not park in the front of the high school or enter through the high school.
Everyone will be required to wear face masks that fully cover the mouth and nose at all times while on school property.
ADDITIONAL VACCINE CLINICS:
For a list of other vaccination clinics in Montgomery County, click here.