SAVE THE DATE
October 20, 2023 Vaccination Clinic
LMSD Health Services and Eric’s Rx Shoppe will be holding a vaccination clinic for LMSD students, LMSD Staff and staff families on Friday, October 20, 2023, at Lower Merion High School from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. The following vaccines will be available:
- Influenza (Flu) vaccine for ages 5+
- Influenza (Flu) high-dose vaccine for ages 65+
- COVID-19 vaccine for ages 5-11
- COVID-19 vaccine for ages 12+
Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or will need to print out this consent form and bring a signed copy with them.
Registration for this clinic will open on October 9, 2023.
A registration link will be provided at that time.
Patients can receive BOTH a flu vaccine and a COVID-19 at the clinic. The vaccines will be administered in the gym by LMSD nurses, Eric’s RX Staff and community health care professionals.
- Participants will be required to stay at the school for 15 minutes for observation after receiving any vaccine.
Enter the high school campus off of Montgomery Ave. at School House Lane. Follow signs to parking lots D or E, depending on available spaces. Do not park in the front of the high school or enter through the high school.
ADDITIONAL VACCINE CLINICS: