The Committee for Special Education (CSE) will be hosting a program entitled "Transition: Planning for Life After High School" on Thursday, December 12 from 9:30-11:30 a.m. in the Lower Merion Academy Building (adjacent to BCMS), which is located at 506 Bryn Mawr Avenue in Bala Cynwyd.
Program Description: Just when you thought you had the world of IEPs and 504s figured out, your child has (almost) grown up! Don't know where to begin planning for what's next? Please join us for a panel discussion that will cover options for students with IEPs and 504s as they prepare for life after high school. The panelists will include:
- Helene Scott, Transition Coordinator, LMSD
- Kris Koberlein, Project Consultant, MCIU
- Rachel Sobel, Educational Consultant, College Possibilities
- Gregory Hannah, Assistant Director of Disability Services, Villanova University
- Amy McCann, Program Director, Carousel Connections
The CSE is a parent-led, volunteer organization serving families of students with an IEP, GIEP and/or 504 Service Agreement. Questions? Contact email@example.com.