Information coming soon!
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- CHIP is short for the Children's Health Insurance Program – Pennsylvania's program to provide health insurance to uninsured children and teens who are not eligible for or enrolled in Medical Assistance. Regardless of the reasons your children might not have health insurance, CHIP may be able to help you.
- Dental Screenings
- Vision Screenings
- Immunizations - Montgomery County Health Department
- Field Trip Financial Assistance
- Lunch - Free & Reduced
- Yearbook - Free & Reduced
- Lower Merion Township Scholarship Fund
- Mental Health Resources
- Medical Access & Community-Based Mental Health Services