New registrants please click here for important, new information regarding the 2017-18 student registration process.
All registrations for Kindergarten through 12th Grade take place at the LMSD Central Registration office located at 301 E Montgomery Ave in Ardmore. Registration is by appointment only.
Registration is open for all grades (K-12) for the 2017-2018 school year.
To register for school, a new student must be:
- A resident of Lower Merion School District (Proof of residency is required)
- 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017 for Kindergarten
- 6 years old on or before September 1, 2017 for 1st Grade
The first step is completing the online application. The second step is scheduling an appointment with our office to submit the required documents. Please click on the registration application below to begin.
LMSD Registration Office
301 E. Montgomery Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003
- K & 1st grade registration for the 2018-19 school year will begin in February 2018.
- Registration for grades 2-12 for the 2018-19 school year will begin in April 2018.
- Please check this page in mid-January 2018 for the registration application and dates.