Evaluation of the Gifted Services Program (2016-2017)
The purpose of this program evaluation is to determine possible ways to enhance gifted education services to not only maintain compliance with Pennsylvania's mandate for gifted student identification and programming, but also to achieve greater alignment with the standards of programming quality promoted by the National Association for Gifted Children.
- Evaluation Plan (Presented to Education Committee of the Board on October 10, 2016)
- Presentation to parents (December 1, 2016)
- Parent Memo (Distributed February 1, 2017)
- UPDATE (3/20/17) - The timeline for completing the evaluation has shifted. Please note the following changes to the timeline shared in the 2/1/17 Parent Memo:
- All surveys will be distributed and collected in April. Potential survey participants will receive an email explaining how to access the survey.
- Results of the evaluation will be shared with the Curriculum Committee of the Board on Wednesday, May 31 at 8:30 AM in the Board Room, and a final presentation will be made at the June Board of Directors meeting.